Epic is all yours as long as you follow the club rules
- The ticket you purchase at the entrance allows for a one-time entry, thus your wristband does not allow re-entry to the club once you have left. In order to enter the club again, you will be required to purchase a new ticket.
- Keep the the wristband on during your whole stay on the club's premisses. In order to exit the club, you will be required to scan the code on your wristband at the turnstile.
- Weapons are strictly forbidden. If we find a weapon on you, you will not be allowed into the club.
- It is strictly prohibited to possess and/or sell drugs. If we find drugs on you, you will not be allowed into the club; if we find out you are selling drugs, we will call the police.
- When you enter the club you agree to the possibility of being searched by our security team.
- You must be 18 or older to enter the club. We have the right to check your ID, and if necessary deny you entry into the club.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to persons clearly under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- It’s all about good fun in a friendly, inviting atmosphere. And being considerate of all the guests, whatever their gender, nationality or skin colour. It doesn’t matter how old they are, what their music or religion is, or who they love. We will not tolerate aggression, violence or bigotry in any shape or form.
- To protect the freedom of our guests, taking pictures for commercial purposes without prior permission is strictly prohibited. You can get your pictures from our photographer.
- Dress Code - Casual
We won't let enter guest to EPIC dressed in:
- shorts (men)
- tank tops (men)
- dirty clothes
- Check your rucksack or any larger bags at the cloak room, but don’t check any valuables. We are not liable for any loss.
- Only alcohol purchased inside the Epic club can be consumed on the premises. Drink responsibly, and definitely don’t drive if you’ve been drinking!
- If we see fit (like if you fall asleep in the club), we have the right at any time to send you home.
- Don’t try to get up on the stage. Unless we invite you to get up there.
- Ticket sales end one hour before closing time.
- When you leave Epic, do so noiselessly so you don’t wake up our neighbours. We know that after an EPIC night that can be tough.
- If you don't follow or break any of our rules, our security will ask you to leave the club without any rights for entry refund